This document is a WORK IN PROGRESS.
This is just a quick personal cheat sheet: treat its contents with caution!
Monero is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralized digital currency.
table of contents¶
Default logs location:
run as a daemon:
list of Monero mining pools: http://moneropools.com/
Monero mining pools statistics: https://miningpoolstats.stream/monero
popular pools, appreciated by the community:
- payout fee: 0%
- payout: 0.01 XMR paid automatically (miners cannot adjust this)
- mining fee: 0%
- Reddit lounge: https://www.reddit.com/r/xmrvsbeast/comments/mfqs2u/rxmrvsbeast_lounge/
- SubReddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/xmrvsbeast/top/?t=all
- FAQ: https://www.reddit.com/r/xmrvsbeast/comments/ms02zp/faq_please_read_before_posting/
- stats: https://xmrvsbeast.com/stats
- alt: https://beast.provsalt.xyz/ (same as https://xmrvsbeast.com/provsaltui)
- open source: based on https://github.com/jtgrassie/monero-pool
- PPLNS to determine payouts (helps combat pool hopping and ensures good payout for miners)
- 0% pool fee
- withdrawal fee (that became zero after 4.0 XMR)
- 0.4% - 0.6% exchange fee
- web mining fee: 3% (payed to web miner software developer)
- 0.003 XMR minimum payout
- 30 block confirmation time
- open source:
no pools / solo mining is also a thing:
popular mining rigs, appreciated by the community:
If this cheat sheet has been useful to you, then please consider leaving a star here.